Wednesday 9 October 2013

kedarnath - in the presence of samadhi pooja - temple closing ceremony for winder - 2012 nov 15th in minus 10 degrees


It is going to be one near now since i have been in this moment for the first time in my life. Just before few days of temple closing the mercury dipped to minus 14 and 15 and heavy snowfall daily witnessed once 1 pm in hot sun. But that day shiva was so compassionate to bring down to minus 10 . The water taps kept open for 24 hrs because it will become snow and freeze if flow is stopped .

this time another less than one month is there . it may be nov 4th or 5th . need to check up . Adding to fury this time river mandagini has taken diversion from her normal route. these days it cross the settlement area behind the temple area and flow in right side . which is vulnerable for next years and rainy seasons especially when ground level increased to 25 ft height .

let me see how shiva plans

here the lyrics (some how translated in english)

மந்திரங்கள் நான் அறியேன்           neither know any slokas or poojas to worship you
மாதவமும் நான் அறியேன்            nor even know any tapas to do
கருணை விழி பார்த்திருந்தேன்       looking at your eyes of compassionate
கசிந்துருகி விழி நனைத்தேன்        melted myself and shed tears in my eyelids
காலமெல்லாம் காத்திருந்தேன்       waiting for you beyond time
நின் காலடியில்  வீற்றிருந்தேன்     but living at your lotus feet
நின்னையே நான் நினைத்திருந்தேன் just in thought of you
என்னையும் நான் மறந்திருந்தேன்   even forget myself
தன்னிலையை இழந்து நன்றேன்    standing by loosing myself   
உன்னருளில் நனைந்திருந்தேன்     standing in shower of your grace and bless
ஊனுருகி உடன் இருந்தேன்- என்    just being with you   
உள்ளத்திலே கோயில் கொண்டாய்  and you taken shelter of temple of my heart
சுவாசத்திலே பரவி நின்றாய்        your presence spreading in my breath
கேதாரத்திலே வாசம் கொண்டாய்   but you living in kedar
என் குருவே சரணைடைந்தேன்     oh my Gurunadha I surrender to you
என்னிலுமே மலர்ந்திருந்தேன்      and bloomed within myself

அஞ்சேல் என்றே ஆண்டு கொண்டாய்

அருள் மோனநிலை பரிசளித்தாய்

சத்குருவே கேதாரேஷ்வரா

சரண்புகுந்தேன் குருநாதா




No comments:

Post a Comment