Monday 21 March 2011

towards better

any thing if u want success needs very good planning.  so i started to plan for everything. and in the process i forget implementing . after much of mistakes and price given i learned and shifted my focus to implementation. when i attempt implementaiton i noticed the difference between theory and pracktical.
there theory does not worked as i expected so i changed my theory. now i wrote theory according to what can be done , it is more practical.so i took it with higher authorities to get permissionn.after seeing complications of practicallity he asked to keep it asde
but me not able to do so , since i felt somewhere it reverbrate my life. slowly i learned both is important
but in what preportion is depending on where and what we need to do
happily startted once again
this time better coordination between my mind and body

No comments:

Post a Comment