Wednesday 30 April 2014

The day I remember her

She knows me before I know her

She spoke to before I spoke to her

She played with me before I play with her

She taught me lot before I taught life to her

She carried me physically though I not once carried her

She is the only women who hugged me with more love and joy

She is the only women who scold me lot too

She is the only women who proud of me being in her life no matter how I am

She is the women I hugged her just by breaking my thought of man

She is the only women in my life whom I offered my poem at her death bed
At that time also I know she is leaving me but she does not know I will not come with her

This day , since I left her in 95 , not a single year she missed to call at 6 am just to convey her blessings, that too only in her final days mobile technology started reaching .

Now I am at highest place of the world , hope at her heart too

But always besides her lotus feet

As a child I called her as AMMA

As a man my culture taught me to call as AMMA

I don’t know how many of her dreams fulfilled

But I am certainly fulfilled one of her dream , by living joyfully and in benevolence

Only her moment of motherhood brought me all this in my life , which I called as experience , exposure , god and Guru

Without her my life has not fulfilled in anything

I am not overwhelming in love but when I see I have not given back anything to her , I am in tears

She is half of my father , so in a way I remember him also through her

Don’t know whether I will have one more birthday to write one more saying about them , but as long as I have this kind of day in my life , I will remember her and him , not because they become my parents but I have atleast two people to share my gratitude beyond my GURU

I could feel your birthday wishes not just in your presence but in your absence too.

Thank you maa to give me this day in my life .

Bow down to you.
Swami sushantha
01-05-2014 (stepping in 45th birthday)



No comments:

Post a Comment