Thursday 1 May 2014

s its today 01-05-2014 - The unexpected on the day that i expected

Today 01st may  , the great cine actor AJITH and many many labours will share with me as their day.  I generally remember this day for my mother , especially after her demise , due to morning 6 am call . After that no one could fill that vaccum, made me to feel the worthness of that call. Infact generally I have not attended , due to practice time , and I not remember. But she remembers well and only after her call , when somebody pass the message I will realize . Then around 7.45 am she will call again incase if I not got in line for the first time.

These days generally I receive only msgs , not calls from any one . my (brother’s) daughters will call in the recent years at some point of time. But 
today 01st may 2014 is very unique in many ways.

First time I took long time to finish all my responses to all who wished and still it is pending. Only today I realize is this many people in the mid of their work and busy life still find their time .

Daily I too see many notifications but only some time I used to send , mainly due to poor network and on travel.

First thing today dharshan of kedar utsav moorthy , doli, on the way to his kedar trip.
Picture – kedar doli is started its journey
The utsav moorthi starts

Rawat (pradhan pujari ) for 6 months with Doli

 Second though I was involved in social lifes such as camps and projects since from 15 age , today for the first time , I met a chief minister of state. In the mid of election meeting I submitted just a small memorandam , as to open up the door just with 2 suggestions , among one I myself expressed volunteering for the government  if government clears .

The Hon’able chief minister Shri Harish Rawat gone thru the letter and happy about proposal, said will get back me at the earliest thru district administration is really a blessing and mile stone and possible only by you people.
Picture – Hon’able CM going thru my letter


















At the end of the meeting , kedar doli arrived at his second destination
For the first time in Himalayas and after a gap of nearly 3 years today I drived two wheeler with my friend while coming back from meeting.


it was blessing that this part is celebrating Parasuram Jeyanthi today
and all these milestones once again as usual on thursday , the day for Guru

No comments:

Post a Comment